The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Cost & Economics) is responsible for providing Army decision-makers with cost, performance and economic analysis in the form of expertise, models, data, estimates and analyses at all levels.
- U.S. Army Cost and Economic Analysis Program
- Acquisition Costing and Army Cost Review Board
- Review and Validation of Business Case Analyses, Economic Analyses, and Special Cost Studies of Major Weapon and Information Systems, Force Structure, and Operating and Support Cost
- Army Cost Research Plan
- Cost Factor Development for Installation Base Operations, Civilian Personnel, and Training Operating Tempo, in support of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes
- Army Cost Management Program
- Army Financial Management Enterprise, Continuous Process Improvement Program